jeudi 7 novembre 2013

Business Freelance Writer says hi!

Hey guys,



A pleasure to be on the forum! I'm a business freelance writer that specializes in encouraging customer engagement and generating leads.



After years of loving psychology but not knowing quite how to combine it with my love of both the written word and business, I finally figured out that business writing was my true passion!



I've done the academic side as well, with a Bachelor's in Psychology and Master's Degree in Consumer Psychology with Business, a cutting edge course that combines human behaviour with the mechanics of marketing.



In my spare time, I also write short stories, and have actually won a local prestigious prize for my short story work.



I also am a sports fan, and I love football, basketball, and cricket (yes really!)





If you want to talk to me about ANYTHING, just send me a PM and we can chat.





Cheers,



Daryl





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/10159-business-freelance-writer-says-hi.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire