samedi 30 novembre 2013

Hello from the UK

Hi



I've just joined the forum. I'm Nigel and I'm a business owner and Business Consultant from the UK.



I'm here because I am looking to network with businesses in the USA with a view to doing business with or in the USA. I own a number of businesses at the moment and I have been involved with a wide range of businesses from new start ups to those with a 7 figure turnover, providing long and short term consulatancy on a variety of different issues. Being an ex police senior trainer, I have also designed and delivered training solutions covering a range of areas from crime prevetion to management and personal development.



I'm particularly interested to see if I can help any business in the USA that would benefit from learning more about the way business is done here in the UK or who wish to break into the UK market but require help to do so.



Best wishes



Nigel, England





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/10336-hello-uk.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire