mercredi 20 novembre 2013

Glad to be here. Greetings from Texas

Hi All - My name is Joey from San Antonio Texas. I have been a Business Consultant for about 10 years now. I am looking to network

while also sharing with the members of this forum what I know about start ups and launching businesses. Sometimes I am asked to take on projects or

consultant positions where I dont know a lot about the business in general and I thought I would use this forum to learn more

about those businesses so I can basically do a knowledge exchange. If anyone has questions about how to sell a business or buy a business I am here for you all.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/10273-glad-here-greetings-texas.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire