vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Good Software Program for Service Business?

Hi,



I have a service based business and would love any advise on some software programs to modernize my files. Everything is now paper-based and I need to get with the times since our business is growing.



Ideally it would have a database where I can store all my customers information, generate quotes, sales orders and invoices, place notes on customer accounts, keep track of how much has been paid and owed, and some kind of calender so my employees can see the appointments and stops for the day.



I'm not sure if anything like this exists. Please let me know what you use and how you feel about it. Maybe that will point me in the right direction.



Thanks!



Kristine





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/10171-good-software-program-service-business.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire