dimanche 10 novembre 2013

Review/Feedback of Site Would Be Greatly Appreciated

So, long story short, a good friend of mine asked me to come on board with his athletic prep program and help coach his football team. It was a great honor. But, I didn't feel I could do him the best service in that area. I spoke with my father for advice, proposing that while I may not be able to provide the coaching expertise, I could definitely help in the area of web design.



I spoke with my friend about this and he was ecstatic. I presented my vision to him and 2 other staff members. They were impressed with my ambition and vision. So, I was pretty much given full control of the site. I went to work and rebuilt it from scratch. I was many a days until the late hours learning all I could to improve on the original site. Since I was under a time crunch, there were areas that I had to link to as I didn't fully know how to code it (the PHP-based questionnaire). Nonetheless, they were happy with the what I had done.



Now that the foundation has been laid out, I want to take the site to the next level. I want this to look as good (if not better) than an NCAA or NFL site. While I do have video on the site right now, I'll be adding more (game footage). But I'm looking to create a roster (full team, defense/offense/special teams, etc.).



Any input that you folks can provide would be gratefully appreciated.



Here is the site: Mountain West Prep



Thanks again for your feedback and suggestions.



Sincerely,



Rodney





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/website-reviews/10185-review-feedback-site-would-greatly-appreciated.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire