vendredi 22 novembre 2013

Silent Owner How allow someone else 'appear as owner without others really knowing

Thank you. I have done ALL the business planning, designs, charting etc. of the business I want to launch; but I'm currently disabled and it's hard for me to run the business all by myself. Also, I'm a white 53 year old male with a record (Credit Card abuse) I did when I was 25. I don't want to argue about other things; I just wanted to ask -Please - how can I allow a college aged Asian entrepreneur appear as owner and not lose control of business and with me like a silent partner?



Again, I'm not looking for anything but an answer how to accomplish this legally; and I would greatly appreciate your input and help at answering this question. Thank you.



Respectfully, Walter





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/legal-hr/10292-silent-owner-how-allow-someone-else-appear-owner-without-others-really-knowing.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire