vendredi 15 novembre 2013

Jumpstart your MLM business.

Hi, I was wondering after you run out of people in your "warm market" how do you approach the "cold market" or people you don't know. I'm 22 years old and the majority of people my age who I have been around are too busy at bars partying and racking up their student loan debt. I want to take control of my future now, but it seems like when I approach older people about my MLM opportunity they almost don't take me seriously. Maybe because network marketing has taken on such a bad reputation over the years? Anyway what are some tips about approaching people you have just met for the first time. I would assume just to build relationships to gain there trust first, but i'd like to hear what you guys have to say.





Thanks,

Christian





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/traditional-marketing/10233-jumpstart-your-mlm-business.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire