mardi 12 novembre 2013

Local LLC for Offshore Company?

I am in the process of setting up an offshore entity out of which to run a finanical trading business. I am resorting to an offshore location strictly to gain access to international brokers who will not take US accounts, NOT for any tax avoidance or anonymity. The brokers have requested that my corporate structure be as simple as possible.



Because I will still have some expenses that must be payed in the US, I was thinking I should also be creating a US-based LLC as well. Does that make sense? Should my US based LLC be the owner of the offshore company? Or should I own both directly?



Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/accounting-taxes/10204-local-llc-offshore-company.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire