vendredi 8 novembre 2013

How much to pay for restaurant CRM system?

Hi, a quick question to restaurant/bakery/coffee shop owners - how much would you be willing to pay (or are currently paying) for a CRM system that gathers all feedback from your customers and streams it into a web-dashboard for owner and restaurant to see, analyze, and respond to? I have been approached by a vendor and I want to check with you how much you would value such a system. Their has an app included as well which consolidates feedback, so I can respond to my customers with an actual SMS from anywhere in the world as long as I have access to wi-fi.



Thanks so much!

Ewa





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/social-media/10174-how-much-pay-restaurant-crm-system.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire