vendredi 29 novembre 2013

Looking for Entreprenuir president on run my business

I make several hight quality products from recycled tire: horse & bull swing for playground equipment; door mats, floor mats, truch liners; and purses and wallets; construction log and water abatement; belts, etc. Next week when I have them all in pictures for you will see how wonderful and easy they are. I have done 99% of the work of making a business plan; contacting the city, county, and state who are really for these grand products. etc...



I'm taking care of something personal; but have the manufacturing and accounting software; which has several other other modules to be added as needed; the program is called openERP and if this sounds like you can do it; give me a call, or email. Everybody I meet says it's the best thing they have seen in years; it's fun and we can make some pretty good money.



So, please get back with me to hear the details and please be a go getter I prefer a woman that can speak spanish, but If you think you can do the job give me an email at first at walter72u@yahho.com then we can set up a phone/ skype call to hear the great details.



Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you, Respectfully, Walter





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10330-looking-entreprenuir-president-run-my-business.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire