jeudi 21 novembre 2013

Cloud Based Solutions for the Business!

I am becoming bigger and bigger fan of cloud based solutions. I now use Cloud BAsed Surveillance for my Cafe from fennocloudcam(dot)com . There are also other Cloud based surveillance providers - ivideon, sensr.. I am very satisfied with their services.I just plugged the IP cameras and chose a plan from them.

Also I use Cloud based telecommunications from chainsolutions(dot)net . I used BT before and Vivacom, but They were quite expensive. Traditional Telecoms rip off your skin with contracts and plans. The guys from Chainsolutions are great and provide high quality business telecommunications with all the features, like voicemail, voicemail to email, recordings, call transfer and etc. I like their admin panel..All I needed is an IP phone. I recommend Yeahlink. I just pay for the minutes I use, which is $0,014/ minute to USA ...I used BT before and was not very satisfied with the business plan, all the cabling and the contracts. I do not have any contract now, just pay for the minutes I use..

What other solutions do you think are out there - cloud based...

I have CRM system and I integrated it with Chainsolutions API and now I can manegge easily all my contacts and see statistiscs for my business calls...I also like Vinterface and Google Calendar..Do reccomend them for you Business needs!

I believe in Cloud based solutions...What else is out there as Cloud based solutions for businesses!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/10279-cloud-based-solutions-business.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire