mercredi 6 novembre 2013

HELP NEEDED: Video surveillance for security and supervision

I own a coffee shop. I used to have 1 camera pointed at the door that gave a pretty moderate insight of what is going on in the entrance area. But now I'm willing to upgrade to a 4-cam-system to monitor the entrance, the tables, cash register and back room.



They said video surveillance is also a good marketing tool and I'm up to try it. I will supervise the customer area cameras to find out weak points in service, if someone of the staff is not doing their job properly, and help customers get best service. Cash register cam will help me to keep an eye on possible frauds both on side of employees and customers. This all just a project now but I'm eager to realize it as soon as possible.



Has any of you business owners did anything like that? What'd you recommend? What systems do you have? Should I leave this to a company specialized in video surveillance, or can I do this on my own. My priorities are a) clear view, b) stable work - of course, c)possibility to view feeds on the go as I move a lot around the city. And I'm hesistant about calling a company about that because I wouldn't want anyone (ANYONE) to have access to the feeds (since, for example, cash register cam will involve financial information, etc.)



Any advice much appreciated!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/10152-help-needed-video-surveillance-security-supervision.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire