mercredi 20 novembre 2013

The type of a business a LLC perform

Good evening everyone,



Not sure if this is in the right place or not, but let me know if it isnt.



Everyone I talk to (business lawyers) and see on the internet in regards to setting up an llc asked what type of business is to be conducted. My intended business is to import a bag from south korea, nothing nefarious. My question is, does it matter what my business is? I only expect this bag venture to last a max of 5 years, but after that, if I want to do something different with my llc (like perhaps start a consultant business), can I? Or do I need to shutdown my current llc and start a new one? Thanks.





-Kila





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10276-type-business-llc-perform.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire