mardi 12 novembre 2013

Strange Things happening to my website

I have a site for my ceilidh / Barn Dance band.

I have never had that many hits - enough to bring in a bit of work, in the 100s per week maximum.

However, recently it has been oveloading the bandwidth.

I have had over 600,000 hits lately, from all over the world (over 50 countries).

All on IE6 as well.

Something isn't right.

I can't even log onto it today to check the latest stats.- my bandwidth allowance is exceeded.

There are no large images - not too many pages, all fairly compact.

Can anyone suggest what I can do?

What might be happening?

Advice appreciated.

Nick





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/website-management/10201-strange-things-happening-my-website.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire