lundi 18 novembre 2013

I Created A Clean Webpage - I Need Your Opinion!

Hi guys,



About 2 months ago a company in The Netherlands asked me to design a salespage for their new product. I'm almost done with the design, I already converted the design to HTML. But I'm pretty sure that there is still a lot to improve. I really want to make a good impression to this client because I know there is a lot more work to do.



What I had in mind when I started with the design:



- The first impression should give a short overview of the product

- There should be a CTA (Call To Action) above default

- Things should be clean

- Not too much text

- Guiding design with a step by step process

- Building trust with testimonials and trusted logos



LIVE PREVIEW: https://www.keywordmarketingpro.com/...rum-domination



I really appreciate if a few good designers can give me a few tips to improve my design and make it better!



Also open to better CSS solutions.



Thank you guys!



Mark





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/website-reviews/10255-i-created-clean-webpage-i-need-your-opinion.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire