lundi 4 novembre 2013

Multiple domains>>??

Ok. Here it goes.



I have an australian domain .com.au registered and have attached au website to it that serves au customers.

What would be the best way to add .com domain to it (that attracts american customers)?



Is it as easy as registering .com domain and use the same website content? How would I go about doing this so it doesn't have any negative effects? Like duplicate content I imagine is not good for google.



I guess I would like to have an american domain that catches all the queries there and serves them. So if they choose to look for my keywords they would immediately be pointed to the .com domain rather than au.

Would there be something on top of this 2 domains that catches queries separately in us and au and then collect them together as my overall rankings of queries?



hope it makes sense :/ Gregory



<please set up a signature through Settings>





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/website-management/10129-multiple-domains.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire