samedi 2 novembre 2013

Needing advise on how to proceed

Hi there. I am new to this forum and I am hoping someone might have some advise for me. I own a small woman's boutique and we have been in business for 6 years. Up until this year, our average monthly sales were around 18500. In January of this year one of our largest employers in town shut their doors and two thousand people lost their jobs. Add to this, we have had a drought for the last couple of years. To make matters worse, our competitor went out of business but took 4 months to sell off her inventory. My monthly sales have dropped to around 12000. My expenses run around 6000 a month and I have cut back as much as I can. My problem is that I didn't cut back on inventory purchases in hopes that things would pick up and they haven't. I managed to put 25000 on credit cards. I am now maxed out and don't know how I'm going to continue to purchase inventory and pay down the debt. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/10122-needing-advise-how-proceed.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire