mercredi 11 décembre 2013

A general advice needed for a good website to be built.

First of all I am from Delhi. Hello.I want to build a new online goods selling company for which i have made some material but i dont know how to attract customers online.

The main reason i am asking this is i am a newbie and i want a good professional site to be built.

I can make professional sites but i need people to give me suggestions so that i can make a consumer oriented website.

I wanted to build an ecommerce website with form filling features which attract consumers only around me..

You can see my samples of professional websites on Mayank Anand....

Any procedure to simply get satisfaction for a website i am starting to build.

Sorry for my bad English but any professional suggesstions.

Hope, will get a reply.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10407-general-advice-needed-good-website-built.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire