lundi 2 décembre 2013

acceptance of credit cards

I am starting a new business in the pet industry and have come to a conundrum. I will be doing business via the internet, person to person and also shows. Besides Paypal I would like to offer Visa and Mastercard as payment.

Doing some due dilligence I have become confused by the many means to take payment. I spoke to my bank who has my business account about the use of their terminal and accounting practices, and have found them to be almost prohibitive in fees and contract sign ups.

I thought also about using Square but the reviews are horrible. I worry about not being paid in the end.



So my question is this, do I just suck it up deal with my bank because of its security or not worry about the bad press from companies like Square?



Your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.



Mark





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10347-acceptance-credit-cards.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire