dimanche 8 décembre 2013

Learning about SEO

So i just recently started reading up about search engine optimization. I am 22 and graduating college and starting my own business, so this is all new to me. I already have a decent clientele and have been doing my type of work since i was about 14 (window tinting, car audio/ video, truck accessories.) I have created a website and asked for opinions on what i could change so i am taking care of that.



My understanding is that using certain keywords on your website, helps you get linked to other sites in which allows your website to be displayed more as people are searching for things correct? Is there a way to do this without spending lots of money each month? I have looked at moz.com, but im wondering how this all works and if spending money is the only way? I would essentially like to get an online web store on my website, and think SEO would help alot. But as im starting out i really dont want to be spending 400-500 dollars a month, so any help or explanations would be greatly appreciated.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/search-engine-optimization/10396-learning-about-search-engine-optimization.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire