jeudi 19 décembre 2013

Some very basic questions?

I live in British Columbia, Canada and I pick a wild plant called Salal for a living. It is used in the floral industry as a green filler for bouquets.



ATM I am selling to a local buyer who then sells it to the florists.



I want to start selling directly to local florists, but I have never done any kind of sales. I have a number of questions about some of the basics.



I think the best way is to just go from shop to shop showing them samples, but all the advice online seems to talk about phoning first to set up an appointment. Which is better in this case?



Also, how can I get a good directory of local florists? I try googling for Vancouver florists but hardly come up with any results.



Thanks for any help.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/traditional-marketing/10460-some-very-basic-questions.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire