vendredi 6 décembre 2013

new website---reviews wanted

Hello All,



my website went live this morning.... WaukeshaPlumbing | Plumbing Experts



it still has a page full of corrections that need to be made, but its about 95% the way its going to be



there are a bunch of pics at the bottom of the pages I don't like......



im also waiting for my hometown page to get going.... www.MukwonagoPlumbing.com that should be up this weekend I hope



its been 5 months in the making.....im very pleased with it over all....a huge improvement over the old one which I never really liked...I just settled at the time

honest/hardhitting reviews needed?...give me the pos. and the neg. .....



my big goal was to hit several different cities so when they type in the city name and the word Plumber id come up





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/internet-marketing/10383-new-website-reviews-wanted.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire