samedi 7 décembre 2013

Need to Develop A Website

Howdy folks...I'm Sam from Texas, starting a business, with a launch date in January (goal).



I need a site to be developed that can give users a login, and maintain their activity accurately and easily so they don't have to recreate their info for future purchases.



Any recommendations on who to use to help develop that? Ideally, a tool or application(s) that anyone has found easy to use themselves, even if they have had limited prior knowledge or experience in site development. As most would probably say, I'm on a relatively tight budget, and starting this up on my own, so I need to see if there is something that I can easily develop to help me out.



Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!



Sam





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10393-need-develop-website.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire