jeudi 19 décembre 2013

Video Editing

I bought a camera (gopro hero black plus) to make slow motion and stills out of a full speed video. It comes with a very simple program for doing the slow motion. That also results in very large files. I have a two minute slow motion video that is 1Mb. I have never played with video before.



My two immediate needs are:



- file size reduction



- making a mirror image video



Ideally I'm looking for a very simple program that will do this. As I get more knowledgeable I'm sure I'll want other features.



Does anybody have any software recommendations. Either Windows or Open Source for Linux.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/10462-video-editing.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire