jeudi 12 décembre 2013

friends more and more,business better and better

i live in Guangzhou,China.Guangzhou is a center city in a area which known as producing almost everything,such as garments, shoes,leather products,electronic products...anyway,I am in a business city now.

My job is very stable,you know,in a national company,never afraid of losing job.but,I want a small own business in my spare time.I am building my eBay now,but I wonder what I can sell,I have no good resourses,taht is the first important thing I face.

So,I come here, it seems so unreliable,but I still advertise myself,I am a honest man,definitely.I want benifit who trust me.If you want to buy sth. from China,pls tell me,maybe I can

give you some useful info.and maybe I can start my business from you.



My email:baseonhonest@outlook.com My facetime adress:dhpzf@yahoo.com.cn



Thanks a lot.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10427-friends-more-more-business-better-better.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire