dimanche 8 décembre 2013

Lady Entrepreneur needed to Manage, direct, and be President of operations

I am taking offers for this start up. I have: business plan, maketing in place, radio,TV, city of San Diego ready and a lot more. I pretty much Have done Everything!!! I will be using OpenERP so you will need to know it well (at least to put the right people to run it, so you can run the business with me, and be able to double check the OpenERP accounting, manufacturing, project management, etc to detect if something looks funny).



I have the contacts, leads, and blueprint we can work with to take this company to higher levels. I'm organizing my pictures of Flickr, so they are in sets (I have logo and slogan too). I make beautifully made products out of hand picked recycled tires (which are more then we will need for now).

These products are playground equipment with horses and bull swing made from tires that I'm getting local daycare's to put in; the city is very interested in putting them into their school, park and recreations; here and across the state.



Stay with me on this it's big; it's a winner for crowdfunding on either Kickstarter or Indigogo. I will keep you posted this week when I group pic's on flickr. I have over 1300; again, for roof tiles, door & floor mats, pursues, wallets, construction logs and All can be made with HomeDepot power tools.



See you later, Walter





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10397-lady-entrepreneur-needed-manage-direct-president-operations.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire