vendredi 27 décembre 2013

what should i expect to pay monthly for SEO ?

Now that the website is finally done im moving into the next phase and hiring someone for SEO



the designer is giving me 1 month free and admits to not knowing enough(even though when I hired him for the website he said he knew) he is asking for free advice from a friend of his who is a SEO expert



So it looks like it may be better to hire someone who specializes in it



Woz gave me a lead on one and im in the process of vetting him



how much should I expect to pay for SEO?



when I was deciding on which web designer to go with I was given estimates of $300-800 a month



right now im getting a measly 1-2% of my sales from my website...my goal is 20% (my 2013 gross is $525,000 and internet sales for 2013 are a whopping $8,500(in 2012 they were $16,000 with the exact same website)



if I can make $100,000 a year extra I have no issues with paying $800 a month for SEO......id rather pay more to get more



what do I need to know to make my decision on who to hire?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/internet-marketing/10488-what-should-i-expect-pay-monthly-search-engine-optimization.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire