vendredi 13 décembre 2013

Opening up a Pet/Supply store in a couple months

Hi

I have decided to open a Pet/Supply store since there's no other within 30 miles. We already own the building in which I will be using for my store so I will not have any monthly rent to pay which is a big plus.

We own our own consruction company but never anything in the retail line so I'm hoping you people can give me some hints, ideas on what I should or shouldn't be doing.

I will be offering a broad selection of tropical fish and saltwater.

I would also like to offer small animals and birds. Ideas on best sellers

Will also have everything needed for the care of above, dog/cat food wet and dry,treats,toys, crates, cages and etc.

I have a groomer that will be coming in two to three days a week.

I am new at retail so any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10432-opening-up-pet-supply-store-couple-months.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire