vendredi 31 janvier 2014

Business Opportunity For Pizza Restaurateur

Greetings everyone. Hope everyone's day is going well and has been a good week to you. I would like to present a business idea to SBF and see if I can get a little help getting some feedback. I have started a little webpage on GoFundMe.org and you can see this start of this project in my signature as well. I have been in the restaurant industry for almost 20 + years and just can't find it in me to work for another restaurant again due to what I know and the behind the scenes stuff that we all know does happen.



Of course this is just the overview and the starting point but I have specialized in Italian/Pizza mainly during this journey. Pizza mainly being because it is so easy to make and plus it is an art. Now I know details are not posted or anything like that because I am in the process of moving and I'm also processing the start-up costs cuts now to find the actual cost of what the project will take to get off the ground.



I just wanted to post this post to see what all kind of discrepancies, comments or concerns that will better help me get off the ground. Partners? Investors? I'm the labor and the idea because I have stretched the idea a bit further and could afford to use some help constructing the final business plan.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1dThi53

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire