lundi 20 janvier 2014

Starting a small business: Advertising methods

Hi guys,



We are starting a small business to help media companies sell ad-space direct to the customer.

I was looking for feedback on our idea and website on another post, and someone here suggested that I should contribute to the forum.



I like doing analysis and research on things, so I was thinking I could help some of you guys who are starting a small business by doing some research for you.

What would you like to know about marketing your business?



e.g. some suggestions:



What kind of media can I use?

What kind of reach will I get?

How do I start?

I need a logo - where do I go?

What kind of return will I get?

I have a limited budget, what can I do?



Leave your suggestions below for a research topic, and I'll come back with something.



Thanks





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1mkgSd6

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire