vendredi 31 janvier 2014

Property Owner Liability

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting, so I apologize if this is not the correct thread for this post.



So here's my situation, I'm looking to start my own "home based" business as a sole proprietor. However, I currently rent a place, and my city says that I need the landlord's signature to register the business license. I spoke to my landlord and he is okay with doing so, but he brought up a good question, if a client were to try and sue me, would he or his assets (i.e. house) be clear of any liability associated with my business?



To be clear, I only call this business home based in the sense that the license will use the home address. I will not actually be doing any work from the location.



Please let me know what you all think, thanks!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1hZLm3s

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire