vendredi 17 janvier 2014

Hello from Florida

Hey folks,



I'm Jason and I own TMS Florida with my wife Kathy.

We provide a unique social marketing tool and also merchant account services

for small and medium sized companies.



I ran across this forum while looking for "nightmare stories" (bad experiences)

that people have had with merchant service providers. I started with the idea

of compiling some true life stories showing what can happen to businesses, and

how owners can prevent falling into those traps.



I thought it would take some digging. Boy was I wrong! I found hundreds of

stories in just a few quick searches. It's just proof that I need to keep getting our

name out there as wide and fast as possible. There are many good merchant

account providers out there, but there are also some snakes in this unregulated

industry.



Kathy and I have been in this business since 1998, and are proud of the company

we have built.



If anyone has any questions regarding their payment services, feel free to ask me

in this open forum or by email.



I'm looking forward to learning alot, and I'll contribute what I can, when I can.



Thanks!



JasonG





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1fHhqw5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire