vendredi 17 janvier 2014

Greetings from sunny Florida

Hello all.



I am a small business owner <shock> - and am transitioning out of working for other people. Basically, transitioning to full-time business owner. My background is in analytics and process redesign. I have been working as a consultant helping small business (and large companies) redesign their processes for quite some time.



As part of my transition, I wrote a book outlining hurdles that many small business owners face -- along with the best ways to overcome them. The book isn't on Amazon yet, but will be soon. You can find a little more of my journey here Hello world! | Small Business Tips by Rick Grantham . Moderators, please forgive me if links are frowned upon -- I am new here :)



I am hoping to share war stories here in the forum and mingle with like minded people who share a similar journey.



Rick Grantham





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/KdbGvK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire