samedi 25 janvier 2014

I really need some advice. Niche restored antique business.

I restore antique trunks and then sell them. I do have a website, utilize eBay, Craigslist and other free or nearly free marketing outlets. I also use Google adwords. Sales are few and far between. I know that I am not reaching near enough people. The amount of people looking or searching for a restored antique trunk is almost none but I feel that people would buy my product if they were able to see it at a furniture store, auction, retail outlet etc. Maybe I am wrong and I just don't have a good product. Consignment stores charge 50% and I can not afford to give away that much. I sell my trunks from 500 to 2000 dollars retail. There are other people out there that do the same thing I do but there trunks are not as nice as mine and they ask the same prices. I am lost if I can take this business to the next level and make sales. Any advice would be helpful and appreciated. My website is antiquetrunksandchests.com





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1mZoMf5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire