vendredi 31 janvier 2014

Silent partner finacial/payment questions

I recently relinquished my responsibilities as a managing partner in a interior remodeling firm. I am still 50/50 partner. My business partner is planning on joining me at the company I am currently working at. We have a verbal agreement with my current employer to buy them out in 3-5 years as they near retirement. The remodeling company experienced a decent 2013, is without debt, and slowly growing. The remodeling company is an award winning firm with a great reputation, strong web site, and is recognized as a mid to higher end remodeler within our community. Our goal is to either sell the remodeling company to one of our current employees or scale it back once we both are involved and working at the new company we plan to purchase. I have a few questions:







+Is there an easy way to place monetary value on the remodeling company?

+What is a fair way to be paid as a silent partner with little involvement in the daily operations of the company?

+Since we are both working towards the same goal on a daily basis (moving into ownership at the new company), should we determine that we both should have the same salary for 2014 and split the 2014 profits of the remodeling business?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1nvVIME

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire