samedi 18 janvier 2014

Staffing Agency and HR?

Hi, I don't know if some of you guys remember me but several months ago I asked about the staffing agency start ups.



I just accepted a job as an HR Coordinator and consists mostly me taking in resumes, screening, interviewing, etc. I really like the job and I'm happy because it was so hard to break into the HR field. Although I like my job and the company, I can't help but still think about how nice it would be to own my own business ONE day.. maybe when I turn 30 and start taking real action.



Do you guys think that building that HR experience would be valuable towards this goal one day?



One thing I can't help but wonder is why do companies pay agencies to search for employees when they can do it themselves? Is it that cheaper?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/KqRW7p

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire