mardi 8 juillet 2014

I will help you create a website - for free

Hey, I'm Ben, College graduate web developer.



I would like to help anyone who wants to have a website, but have absolutely no idea of what to do.



I'll show you exactly how to set up a proper, normal website with a .com domain name, from start to finish. You don't need to know anything about computers or websites, I'll do everything for you, for free. The reason I'm offering this service is because I want to gain more experience as a web developer.



I'm offering you a free support to create a website, however it will cost you around $5 per month to host the website on the internet. The payment isn't for me, it's for the hosting company.



I'm offering this service for limited amount of people since my time is limited.



Simply send me an email to get started.



Ben




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire