lundi 10 août 2015

Hello, From WA State!

Hi My name is Laree',

I'm currently starting up my own import consulting biz for small businesses. I worked as an import/logistics manager and licensed Us Customs Broker for 15 years at the Blaine/Vancouver BC border and in Los Angeles. I specialized in textiles, clothing, FDA products, sporting goods, wood furniture.

If you need help navigating the muddy waters of US Customs and it's rules and regulations, finding a good Customs Broker, figuring out duty rates, commodity requirements, and how to stay out of trouble with Customs, I'm your girl...:)

I will do my best to get in here a couple of times a week and answer any questions you might have.

I also do social media marketing, project management and customer service for a few online companies.

I joined this forum to see how I might help others, learn and make some connections.

Laree'


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire