vendredi 4 décembre 2015

been trying everything and still not seen by Google dearch engine, need help!

I built a new web site and published it, but I done show up on Google. I have tried several SEO programs and have gotten no where. I have no idea what a back link is, I do have a blog and have Google analitics, ad-words, a mobile site and running Bing adds, Facebook like button, pintrist, but nothing. can't afford to spend any more on the site. I need some help! What happen to the days of just writing the HTML code and putting in the right Keywords? I don't have employees and I am the one doing all the work. There is not enough hours in the day to keep up with all the social media, there must be some solution for a small business that doesn't have millions of dollars.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire