samedi 5 décembre 2015

Cloud Software for Business Management and Sales

This is a question for business planners and owners which I hope will give me answers for my business plans.

If you have already decided to use such software, what made you choose a specific one?

I develop a product that have most of the features which competitive products have,
but I do not feel that's enough to go alive.
My strengths are purely technological. Clear and light interface, well thought out architecture
and various other improvements that create comfort in the work process like no extra clicks, delays and so on...

Unfortunately there are many similar products. I'm trying to figure out how to beat them.
So if you're in the mood, reply me with your thoughts.

I wish you all a successful business!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire