dimanche 24 janvier 2016

ACRA- Random checks on business applications

Dear all!
I had some problems to set-up my own business on bizfile last week and just wanted to hear if anyone else is affected.
The 2 in 1 process of applying for a business name and business (100 sgd) wasn't possible without using an transaction number. After calling the customer service hotline from bizfile to ask where I can get the transaction number from, they told me, that I have to follow the 2 step process of applying for a business name first before I can follow with the business application after approval. I did so and applied for the business name. I got an email that my business name application has been referred to ACRA and I will be notified of the outcome within 14 days to 2 month!!! I called Acra and they told me, that they're doing random checks on business application at the moment and I have to wait. What a pain, as I heard that most of the business names will be approved automatically without further checks.
Is there anyone else having the same problem?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire