dimanche 24 janvier 2016

Hello! ♪♪♪ From the other side ♪♪♪

Hello!

I'm Ryan, a young web/software entrepreneur. I'm a HUGE coding nerd, who loves to (1) Work on Independent Projects, (2) Design Websites for Clients. Most of my business is virtual in the form of digital services, including graphic/web design, user experiences, application development, [large] data processing, database infrastructures, et cetera. Through the years, I've also familiarized myself with Search Engine Optimization & Marketing as well as a few other skills that [may] prove to be useful someday.

Anyways, I've worked on all sorts of websites. If I remember it right...the first website I made sold for $70. Which, really isn't that much now. Most of the websites I used to do were for very small online communities. Of course, as time passed the business grew to the point where I had to incorporate as a Limited Liability Company(LLC). I've gotten big jobs from small clients, and small jobs from big clients. About a year ago I had the privilege of working on Mike Tyson's official website. On top of that, I gave advice to major companies in Europe, Asia, and Australia on improving the user experience of their software or website. Most of my advices were incorporated into the final product. I worked for startups, small businesses, and big businesses. Healthcare, Entertainment, and Tourism are the top three industries I've been part of.

I like to think outside of the box, and come up with ideas and theories no one thought of before. I can see things in different perspectives. I think multidimensionally and passionately.

So, to wrap it up, I'm here to share my knowledge with other members of this community. I'm not here to exclusively sell you my services, but to do the best I can to help your business succeed digitally.

Talk to you soon!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire