mardi 19 janvier 2016

Question about logo/symbol of a business.

Hi everyone.

I have established a catering business successfully since april 2015.

I already own an italian restaurant in Egypt (well its my dad's). But I manage and record everything..etc.

Back to our topic:

The business I opened is named 'The Fountain Station' its a descriptive type of name that defines what I do (fountain stations) ex: chocolate fountains, barbeque sauce fountains with dippings and such. The ones you see in weddings.. chocolate fountains with fruits and sweets that condiments the fountain. I do it by rental (the bridge and the groom rents the fountain for 3 hours for a number of cash) I arrive at their place setup the station and have a server which serves them helps in making the station clean..etc

So here is my question:

The name is 'The Fountain Station' the name is too long, yet I used the logo with my name, so here is my logo (INSIDE it the business name):

So my question is, there is 2 types of logos:

EITHER my name 'The Fountain Station' written in a distinctive form (as you can see in the logo I uploaded, and thats what I did.)

OR

use abstract logo that is unrelated to the word (ex: a marshmallow and a strawberry stick making an X shape) to relate to my brand.

THE THING IS:

Can I use the abstract logo and the other logo I uploaded to identify my business?

The thing is here in Egypt people find it too long to pronounce "The Fountain Station" so I was thinking what solutions do you suggest me?

1) Should I keep it the same and use this logo for my future catering office / chocolate fountain store (selling chocolate fondues..etc)?

2) Should I change the logo name to like "TFS" with the marshmallow and strawberry as a brand symbol? (both infused together?) -> The problem with this is we already have a place called TBS in Egypt (the bakery shop) so I have a feeling its so close to it because just 1 letter difference but I also think if I use the colours pink and brown im gonna be a lil bit different from them.)

3) Should I use (option 2 above) and also add the full name of the brand to the left of the symbol? EX: The Fountain Station | *brandsymbol+TFS*

I know its a bit confusing, and too long to read but this really confuses me as I have a great vision of being world-wide.

Thank you everyone!

P.S. the business is establishing in a real good pace.
Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire