jeudi 21 janvier 2016

Business Idea

Im looking for validation if this venture is doable and realistic

Im an Architect and im planning to study Real Estate management as a second course so i can assist my clients in finding properties/land, and to have the license to sell lots.
Being an architect is an added benefit of having me design their homes/offices in their purchased properties.

Im also into talks with banks so that i can assist in my clients financing for their new homes/offices buildings. I can do all the processing of their forms so they dont have to lift a finger...

I also have a friend who is a contractor who'd be willing to become my partner once this business kicks off... he'll be in charge of construction.

Its basically a one-stop shop from financing to finding real estate to designing their establishments to construction...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire