jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Xbox 360 RGH Flat Rate Send-in Service

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY ALL RGH SERVICES ARE JUST $70 When Paid with PayPal As Friend, but are $80 when paid via PayPal As Product! Those prices include your return shipping! (Within USA Only)


This service is to RGH ANY Xbox 360 console on ANY dashboard with only TWO EXCEPTIONS.

1) No Xenons or Opus consoles. If your console does not have an HDMI port it cannot be RGH'd (by me). If it is dash 7371 or below and a Xenon check the JTAG listing.
2) No Zephyrs.

That's it! Literally ANY Falcon, ANY Jasper, ANY Trinty and ANY Corona can be RGH'd for just $70 via PayPal As A Friend or $80 when paid via Paypal As Product! flat rate!!!


How long will it take to get my console back?
Typically most install services are performed either the same day, or day after your console is received. If you prepaid then I ship out the very next day, or if not prepaid then I ship either same day as payment or the very next day. I use USPS Priority Mail, so that takes 2-3 days MAX to reach anywhere in the USA. Most customers have their consoles back in their hands 3-5 days after I received it. HOWEVER, sometimes we get backed up with orders. i guarantee your console will be mailed back out to you within 10 business days of being received - the 10 days is a worst case scenario. We have never once hit 10 days (yet).


Do I need to send the power supply or AV cables?
Absolutely(unless you have the slim) (no video cables). Send any hard drives you want configured to work with the system if applicable.


What if my console is banned?
It can still be RGH'd no worries! If it is banned when you send it in then it will still be banned when you get it back, HOWEVER since it will then be an RGH all you'll need to do is buy a fresh KV and you'll have yourself unbanned in minutes!


Will you pre-load games/mod menus etc?
I do Not want to but if you do want games pre-loaded it will be extra. I pre-load every console sent to me with XexMenu, FreeStyle Dashboard and Dashlaunch. That is it.


Do I have to pay to ship the console to you?
Yes, you are responsible for shipping the console to me. The fee that you pay to me includes RETURN shipping only. You can use whatever method that you like to ship the console, however I recommend USPS Priority Medium flat rate boxes. They costs just $12.65 to ship and USPS even gives you the box free.


What if my disc tray or eject button is broken?
Doesn't matter - it won't affect the RGH process in any way.


Can I use this console to mod online?
In order to mod on Xbox you need a few things:

1) A Xbox 360 capable of running un-signed (non Microsoft approved) code. Any JTAG or RGH can do this.
2) The base game you want to mod installed to your HDD, or a USB big enough to hold it. A typical game is between 5gb-7gb and some 2 disc games are as big as 12gb.
3) The mod menu or patch itself. These are written by amateurs and are generally posted freely online on websites like se7ensins, but some are paid.
4) A stealth plugin. There are both free and paid stealths, but this is what lets you

How Do I Do This?

DO NOT BUY THIS LISTING. JUST MESSAGE ME

The Way This Will Work Is You Will Send Me A Message Here on Ebay Saying What Your Wanting Done To it. If You Want Anything Extra Done Let me Know I do Extra's.

I Will Send You My Adress And You Will Ship Your Xbox To Me. I Will Usually Do It The Day I Get It And It Be Sent The Next Day Back To You.

When Im Done With Your Console I Will Put A Video On YouTube And Send You The Link

IMG_0280.jpgIMG_0281.jpgidentify.jpg[
Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire