mardi 26 janvier 2016

Investigating before buying existing business

Hi All,
I'm new into this. I'm interested in buying existing business. I read a lot of articles about it and what I observed, that is the buyer's responsibility to investigate about what he/her going into, and make sure everything is right.
Now I found a business that I like to get into, because the owner is flexible and willing to work it out.

So how do I investigate about every little things like Lease Contract, Licensing, Deed Holder, Lean, Unpaid balance on Tax, Utility, Note, Loan, any Service, Public Record, open Law Suit, Filing Tax, IRS record, Income Tax, Revenue, Cash flow, etc.?

Is there any type of business or institution do all the investigation?
If so, how do I search for local one, I live in Michigan-Detroit area?

I appreciate any help or advice. Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire