mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Starting A business from Holland when i just turned 18

Hello,

A few months ago i got an idea for an application / platform. I was 17 years old and had no idea what i had to do with the idea. So i went to the bank, and they said that is was a very good idea. I talked with local random people and some professionals. And they all shared the same thought.

But since I live in holland, a platform can't grow that big. Other replica's of the platform will grow bigger and become more popular. Since i just turned 18 years old, it is very hard to start building my idea. I have no idea how to start a company, and i have also no idea how i can make a platform.

I think want to work out the idea in America, but i need someone trustable, who can help me and who can make an application / platform. Don't expect to much of my idea, but the dutch bank was very positive so I may have a change that it is a good idea.

My question is, can somebody please help me? Where can i find someone (maybe an elderly entrepeneur) who can help me. Just giving some tips would me awesome! I can't really tell my idea since they advised me not to tell random people. Ask any question you want!

Thanks you very much!

Greetings from Holland!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire