vendredi 22 janvier 2016

How to hire independent contractors

I own a small technology company, and I would like to hire college graduates, as independent contractors to design my products. I was wondering, how exactly do I pay independent contractors, as well as what type of taxes do I pay for them? How do I file with the IRS, and more importantly, how does one become an independent contractor? for example, if I find someone I like, who I would like to hire as an independent contractor, and they are not already, what sort of process do we have to do? Do I just hire them as a independent contractor? Do they have to create some sort of company, or file some sort of thing with someone (like getting TIN)? Thank you, your help will be much appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire