jeudi 21 janvier 2016

LTD / Sole Trader conundrum

Hi,

I am planning to get into video production and will be putting the videos in a place that will potentially provide an advertising income. Additionally if things go well it might result in commissions and thus income from that. This is only a side line "job" so won't be getting my full attention nor major financial investment.

My conundrum is that I want to be able to give the "company" a name "XXX productions" for example to start creating a brand/name for my works, obviously as a sole trader I can do that but regulations state I need to display my own name on stationary and correspondence which I would rather not do. If I go down the Limited company route this will obviously give me the name I want (I've checked it is available) but as there is a potential for no discernible income from this and I won't be working on this full time would I be in breach of the Directors responsibilities of "try to make the company a success, using your skills, experience and judgement"?

Additionally, can I form a Limited company with no hard intention of making money, just the possibility?

I hope I have explained myself thoroughly enough

Thanks

Andrew


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire