jeudi 17 mars 2016

Couriers who protect businesses?

I'm hoping somebody has some experience in this field, but I run an online business that relies heavily on the use of Royal Mail for cheap, easy access postage. However after taking my hobby trading into a full scale business, I got a shock to find Royal Mail no longer cover my losses after they lose my packages?

(Example:
I sell to Mr. A for £250, I pay Royal Mail and purchase ehanced compensation and tracking to protect me, Royal Mail still lose the package, PayPal force a FULL refund including postage costs, Royal Mail only refund me the COST price of my item £50 (less the VAT) This means I can not even purchase a replacement AND lose £200+.)

Previously as a standard customer, they would refund the entire SALE price and the P&P, so I had complete protection other than the amount I paid in fees. I quite frankly shocked that priority services, enhanced compensations etc all mean absolutely nothing and are a waste of money.

Does anybody know of a courier that'll actually protect me against their own fault, rather than punish me financially for their own failures like Royal Mail?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire